SEASONAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR/MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE
R.M. OF BLAINE LAKE No. 434
The Rural Municipality of Blaine Lake No. 434 is presently accepting applications for the position of Seasonal Equipment Operator/Maintenance Employee with duties to start in spring 2019 (typically April 15th). The R.M. is located approximately 1 hour north of Saskatoon.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of all municipal infrastructure including but not limited to roads, culverts, signs and community well site.
- Operate a grader, backhoe, payloader, mower and other types of equipment to complete road maintenance including grading, mulching, culvert installation, snow removal and ditch mowing.
- Ensure roads are maintained and repaired on a priority basis.
- Manage and maintain shop inventory, log work, log and report inspections and ensure safety procedures are followed and fully maintained.
- Service and maintenance of equipment as required.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work and report to council regularly on activities and related issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with council, staff, contractors and ratepayers.
RURAL MUNICIPALITY OF BLAINE LAKE #434 2018 MUNICIPAL ELECTION
Public Notice is hereby given that:
1. A vote will be held for the Election of:
Councillor for Division 4;
Councillor for Division 6;
2. The Advanced Poll will take place on Saturday, October 20th, 2018 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the polling place listed below:
THE RM OFFICE, 301 MAIN ST. BLAINE LAKE SK
3. Election Day will take place on Wednesday, October 24th, 2018 from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the polling place listed below:
THE BLAINE LAKE CURLING RINK, 218 2ND AVE E BLAINE LAKE SK
4. I will declare the results of the voting at the Municipal Office on the 25th day of October, 2018
K JAHNKE Returning Officer (See PDF)