- Wednesday: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Friday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturdays: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
One Province - One Library Card
We are a member of Saskatchewan multi-type library system,
giving members access to over three million items.
Membership is FREE.
We Have over 100 New selections arriving monthly
Free Library Services ACCESS TO:
- books - fiction and non-fiction
- large print and talking books
- current magazines for children, youth and adults
- reference/research material
- talking, audio books on CD and cassette
- movies on blu-ray, DVD or VHS
- fitness, cooking, sports, non-fiction films on DVD
- computer help
- free computer use/high speed internet
- interactive multimedia
- free access to over 35 subscription websites
- fancy/novelty cake pans loans
- proctor service
- printing services 25? page, copying 15?
- talking and large print books for the visually impaired
DID YOU KNOW?
Blaine Lake Public Library IS INTO OVERDRIVE!!
24/7 library - online anytime!
SEARCH OUR ONLINE CATALOGUE
and order material from any provincial library or movies from
any Wapiti library, and pick them up in Blaine Lake.
Go to: https://wapitilibrary.ca/
Mobile Site has arrived.
You can now view Wapiti's website on your mobile phone or ipad
We have new material arriving each month.
So keep checking.
The Blaine Lake Library is located on the corner of Railway Ave. and Main St. in the beautiful and historic old CNR Train Station/Museum. It is listed on the Historic Places website as a municipally designated site.
Visit our web page for information on programs, services and hours at: http://bllibrary.wix.com/blainelakelibrary
Board Chairperson: Barb Mascho
Librarian - Louise Diehl
Local Chairperson - Dorothy Scharf
CHECK OUT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR UPDATED INFORMATION ON NEW MATERIAL AND EVENTS!
Like Us On Facebook.