Town office will be closed July 28th, 2017 from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm.
Water Restrictions are in effect Immediately – July 10th, 2017
You may use water for outdoor purposes at these times only:
West Side of Main Street
Monday, Wednesdays and Fridays
7 to 9 am. & 8 to 10 pm only
East Side of Main
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays
7 to 9 am & 8 to 10 pm only
No Watering on Sundays
Watering restrictions have been initiated due to the excessive demand on our system and the need to maintain the water level in the reservoir for fire fighting purposes.
Your co-operation is appreciated.
The RM of Blaine Lake No. 434 is seeking a Seasonal Grader Operator with experience in grading
- Immediate start date;
- knowledge of grading technique, maintenance and road building;
- other duties as assigned by Foreman;
- Must possess all required ticketing prior to performing any work;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- and References
Please send resume to:
RM of Blaine Lake No. 434
Grader Operator Position
Blaine Lake, Saskatchewan
Tender 2017 Gravel Hauling – Load and Haul Traffic Gravel on Municipal Roads
All Equipment Provided by Contractor – See PDF for more info:
The Blaine Lake site has been upgraded. If you experience any issues, or have suggestions, please advise Town Office, or contact webmaster FireFlyWebs
Let us know if you find any broken links, or issues with your mobile device.
Contract for Mowing Tender
• Based on your knowledge of the Rural Municipality (approx.. 380 miles of road) • Primary Roads – original top cut – July-August
• Secondary Roads and Farm Access – top & bottom final cut after August 31.
More Info PDF
*Spring – Summer Landfill Hours*
The Landfill will go to summer hours effective April 1st to September 30th.
Tuesdays – 3:00 – 8:00 pm
Wednesdays – 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
and 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Saturdays – 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
and 1:00 – 4:00 pm