Water Restrictions have been cancelled. Water usage as normal.
Come and see the Mayor on Thursday, August 17, 2017 for any questions or concerns you may have.
He will be at the Town Office from 2:00-4:00 p.m. to meet with the public.
Our pet fashion show will have three Categories:
1) “DRESSED FOR SUCCESS” Can you make your pet’s outfit match their personality?
2) “TWINZIES” Pet and owner must have matching outfits!
3) “THEMED” Pet and owner will be dressed according to their own selected theme, for example: Mr & Mrs Claus, Aladdin & Jasmine, Tom & Jerry, Anna & Elsa, Sonny & Cher, etc…
Costumes will be judged on: Creativity of the costume(s); Effort; and, Overall memorable impression of the pet.
Please contact the BLCA for a registration form! Call 306-497-2222
Email BLCA@sasktel.net, or Visit 301 Main St!
The RM of Blaine Lake No. 434 is seeking a Seasonal Grader Operator with experience in grading
- Immediate start date;
- knowledge of grading technique, maintenance and road building;
- other duties as assigned by Foreman;
- Must possess all required ticketing prior to performing any work;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- and References
Please send resume to:
RM of Blaine Lake No. 434
Grader Operator Position
Blaine Lake, Saskatchewan
Tender 2017 Gravel Hauling – Load and Haul Traffic Gravel on Municipal Roads
All Equipment Provided by Contractor – See PDF for more info:
The Blaine Lake site has been upgraded. If you experience any issues, or have suggestions, please advise Town Office, or contact webmaster FireFlyWebs
Let us know if you find any broken links, or issues with your mobile device.
Contract for Mowing Tender
• Based on your knowledge of the Rural Municipality (approx.. 380 miles of road) • Primary Roads – original top cut – July-August
• Secondary Roads and Farm Access – top & bottom final cut after August 31.
More Info PDF