More Info: https://saskatchewan.ca/truckingwe
Bryce Hunter of Saskatoon.
Marnie Hattum of Domremy, Sask.
Ed Bajak – Total Travel Value was $2,675.00
SEASONAL EQUIPMENT OPERATOR/MAINTENANCE EMPLOYEE
R.M. OF BLAINE LAKE No. 434
The Rural Municipality of Blaine Lake No. 434 is presently accepting applications for the position of Seasonal Equipment Operator/Maintenance Employee with duties to start in spring 2019 (typically April 15th). The R.M. is located approximately 1 hour north of Saskatoon.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of all municipal infrastructure including but not limited to roads, culverts, signs and community well site.
- Operate a grader, backhoe, payloader, mower and other types of equipment to complete road maintenance including grading, mulching, culvert installation, snow removal and ditch mowing.
- Ensure roads are maintained and repaired on a priority basis.
- Manage and maintain shop inventory, log work, log and report inspections and ensure safety procedures are followed and fully maintained.
- Service and maintenance of equipment as required.
- Ability to schedule and prioritize work and report to council regularly on activities and related issues.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to establish effective working relationships with council, staff, contractors and ratepayers.
The BLCA early bird draw was made on Monday November 5, 2018
The winner was: Will Rodwin and Tina Turta
Congratulations and enjoy your trip to the 2018 Grey Cup!!!!!
Looking for passionate, interested people to fill Library Board and Committee Vacancies.
Share your knowledge, learn, and get involved.
Directors play an important role in the development of library services & activities in the community.
Open to any resident of Blaine Lake and area
Approximately 1 hour Board meeting per month
Volunteer as you can for fundraising events & activities
Valuable volunteer experience
Plan and lead your Library
Advocate for the Library