- Water & Sewer
- Transfer Station
- Housing Authority
Blaine Lake's water supply comes from two wells. The water is treated with chlorine and filtered through four manganese greensand pressure filters. We have a Level 1 Water and Wastewater Certification Operator on staff. Water is tested daily with weekly samples being sent to the Provincial Lab for testing.
Water rates - monthly charge $35.00 per 3300 gallons
- Blaine Lake Waterworks Rate Policy 2019
- Drinking Water Quality & Compliance Notice 2019
- Waterworks Capital Investment Strategy 2019
Sewage rates are:
Residential - $12.00/Month
Hotels/Cafes/School - $20.00/month
- Garbage/Re-cycle is back on schedule.
Reminder: to place the Garbage/Re-cycle cans 6 feet from the curb.
- Blaine Lake's garbage pick up is done by Loraas Disposal. The bins are provided to each residence by the Town.
- Our weekly garbage day is Friday and bins should be on the curb by 8:00 am.
- Garbage rates are: Residential - $25.50/Month
- Our weekly garbage pickup is very early Friday mornings, please put your bin out Thursday evening to be sure its not missed.
- The truck arrives in town around 6:30 am.
Also see: Recycling Info Page
Winter Transfer Station Hours
- Wednesdays and Saturdays ONLY
- 10:00 - 12:00 and 1:00 - 4:00
Summer Transfer Station Hours
- The Landfill will go to summer hours effective April 1st to September 30th.
- Tuesdays – 3:00 – 8:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 10:00 am – 12:00 noon, and 1:00 – 4:00 pm
- Saturdays – 10:00 am – 12:00 noon,and 1:00 – 4:00 pm
Flatten cardboard boxes: Please remember to flatten cardboard boxes before putting them into the recycle bins. By flattening the cardboard we can put twice as much material into the recycle bins. If we don't flatten the boxes it defeats the purpose of recycling because the Loraas Disposal truck has to come out when the bin is only half full to empty it!
We do not accept Oil, Oil Filters or Plastic Oil Jugs/Oil Pails.
Please contact the Town Office for commercial rates.