Blaine Lake Campground
- Located on the west side of the Town, there are BBQ stands, washrooms a children’s playground and a Par 3 golf course
- Park also has a sewage disposal site
- Fees are $20.00 for electrical camp site
- $15.00 for a non-electric site
- $100/week for electrical camp site
- $75/week for non-electric site
- $800/season – May 1 to Sept 30
- $10.00 sewage dump when not paying for an electrical camp site
- Golf – $5.00 per round
The campground opens May 1, 2021. Please follow all current Covid 19 restrictions.
- Located about 20 miles north of Blaine Lake on Highway #12.
- There is no camping at the lake.
- Fish species found in the lake are walleye, northern pike and perch
- There is a Country-Residential development at this lake
- Located 30 miles north of Blaine Lake off of Hwy #12. Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, boat launch
- 9 hole golf course, and nature trails
- For more information call – 306-466-2089
- 29 miles North of Blaine Lake just off of Hwy #12. The lake offers beaches, boat launch, fishing and restaurant.
Krydor Village Campground
- Located 14km south west of Blaine Lake just off Hwy #40 at the village of Krydor.
- Free camping with large non-electrical sites, BBQ stands, picnic tables, outdoor privy (toilet).
- Offers a quiet, open area for camping.
- 12 miles North of Blaine Lake on Hwy 12 and then 2 miles west offers cabin and boat rentals, camping, hiking and ATV trails.
- For more information call – 306-226-4225.
- 15 miles North of Blaine Lake on Hwy 12. Offers camping, beaches, fishing, playground, concession and restaurant, and a 9 hole golf course.
- For more information call – 306-466-4438
- 38 miles North of Blaine Lake on Hwy 12 by the village of Shell Lake. Lake offers camping, beaches, fishing, mini-golf, Laundromat, and an 18 hole golf course.
- Group camping is available.
- For more information call – 306-427-2081
- Located 35 miles South west of Blaine Lake on Hwy #40. Redberry offers camping, beaches, fishing, 9 hole golf course, mini golf and ball diamonds.
- For more information call – 306-549-2149