Since skunks are annoying particularly for their habit of digging up yards to find prey, homeowners should take steps to prevent infestations. Controlling overgrowth and treating yards will reduce attractiveness to skunks. To take further action seal garbage cans, store pet food securely, and remove debris. The Town does have skunk/cat traps available for use but please be advised that the Town DOES NOT TRAP OR DISPOSE of the animal, due to a liability issue. The Town could be sued for damages caused by the skunk to the homeowner’s property.
The RM of Blaine Lake No. 434 is seeking a Seasonal Grader Operator with experience in grading
- Immediate start date;
- knowledge of grading technique, maintenance and road building;
- other duties as assigned by Foreman;
- Must possess all required ticketing prior to performing any work;
- Must possess a valid driver’s license;
- and References
Please send resume to:
RM of Blaine Lake No. 434
Grader Operator Position
Blaine Lake, Saskatchewan
Contract for Mowing Tender
• Based on your knowledge of the Rural Municipality (approx.. 380 miles of road) • Primary Roads – original top cut – July-August
• Secondary Roads and Farm Access – top & bottom final cut after August 31.
More Info PDF