PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that nominations of candidates for the office of:
COUNCILOR: TOWN OF BLAINE LAKE
NUMBER TO BE ELECTED: ONE (1)
will be received by the Undersigned Monday to Thursday, 8:00am to 4:00pm from August 30, 2021 until September 15, 2021 at the Blaine Lake Town Office.
Nomination forms may be obtained at the following location(s):
- The Town of Blaine Lake Municipal Office
- Running for Municipal Elections? What you need to know. (NOMINATION FORMS INCLUDED)
The Town of Blaine Lake is accepting applications for the position Transfer Station Attendant. Reporting to the Town Foreman, you will be working 10 to 15 hours per week at the Town of Blaine Lake Transfer Station.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Record entries to Transfer Station, collect appropriate fees, and provide receipts to patrons.
- Inspect all loads entering the Transfer Station.
- Direct all loads to appropriate area.
- Keep grounds free of all loose debris (ie. papers, cardboard, and other).
- Trim grass and weeds as necessary.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Valid Class 5A driver’s license, abstract must be supplied
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good public relations and communication skills
WHMIS or be willing to complete training