The Town of Blaine Lake is accepting applications for the full time, permanent position of Assistant Maintenance Person.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist in maintenance and operation of Water Treatment Plant and Lift Station
- Service and maintain Town equipment as required
- Assist in maintenance Town properties
- Operating graders, pay loaders, trucks, and other equipment
- Snow removal
- Grass cutting and green space maintenance
Qualifications for this position are:
- Valid Class 5A driver’s license, abstract must be supplied
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good public relations and communication skills
- WHMIS or be willing to complete training
- Class 1 Water Treatment & Distribution Certificate or be willing to work towards this certificate
- Class 1 Wastewater Treatment & Collection Certificate or be willing to work towards this certificate.
- Must be willing to submit to a criminal record check.
Salary will be based on qualifications and experience. Applicants should submit a resume to:
Town of Blaine Lake, Box 10, Blaine Lake, SK S0J 0J0, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone (306) 497-2531, Fax: (306) 497-2511
Resume, including references, must be received no later than 4:00 pm on Wednesday, April 10, 2018
The Town of Blaine Lake wishes to thank all applicants for their interest and advises that only those to be interviewed will be contacted.