WE ARE NOT HELPLESS, IF WE WORK TOGETHER WE CAN SAVE HUNDREDS OF LIVES
BE KIND, CALL YOUR NEIGHBOURS, ASK FOR HELP AND OFFER HELP.
– Make sure your contact information is updated with your local RM or Town so that they can get local emergency and health information out to you
– Local pharmacies will be offering curbside drop off/pickup and deliveries
– The local clinics are all offering phone appointments for everyone and parking lot appointments for high risk patients or those who have symptoms (cough, fever, shortness of breath)
– STAY HOME: The only way to stop and slow down this disease is to:
- WASH YOUR HAND
- Avoid touching your mouth/nose/eyes with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands before you eat, right when you get home, and when you eat or make food
- PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Avoid all unnecessary travel
- Decrease number of times a week you go to high use places
- Avoid crowds, shaking hands, hugs
- Going outside for walks/outdoor activities is fine as long as you stay 2 meters away from others
- If you are sick:
- And able to look after yourself ISOLATE YOURSELF: Do not go out to see anyone, even to pick up mail, Saskatchewan.ca/coronavirus has more information on how to self isolate. Help your symptoms with acetaminophen (Tylenol), honey, lemon etc.
- And worried you are too sick for home or have other health concerns
- Call your clinic to book an appointment (phone or in parking lot) or homecare for support.
- If you have fainted, are extremely short of breath:
- Call 911 or go to the emergency room
THE LOCAL CLINICS AND THE EMERGENCY ROOMS CANNOT DO CORONOVIRUS TESTING
THERE IS NO TREATMENT – BUT PREVENTION DOES WORK!
If you think you need testing go online to the Saskatchewan government website and use the Online Self Assessment tool. If you are unable to go online please call 811.
For regular updates check: