The Town of Blaine Lake is accepting applications for the position Transfer Station Attendant. Reporting to the Town Foreman, you will be working 10 to 15 hours per week at the Town of Blaine Lake Transfer Station.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Record entries to Transfer Station, collect appropriate fees, and provide receipts to patrons.
- Inspect all loads entering the Transfer Station.
- Direct all loads to appropriate area.
- Keep grounds free of all loose debris (ie. papers, cardboard, and other).
- Trim grass and weeds as necessary.
Qualifications for this position are:
- Valid Class 5A driver’s license, abstract must be supplied
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good public relations and communication skills
WHMIS or be willing to complete training